- The panels are fabricated from 16 and 22 gauge cold-formed sheet steel.
- The panels have a width of 12 inches and a thickness of 2¾ or 3 ½ inches.
- The panel face tray is made of 22 gauge perforated cold-formed steel and has 3/16 inch diameter perforations in a 3/8 inch staggered pattern.
- The panel back tray is made of 16 gauge non-perforated cold-formed steel.
- The panel back tray is filled with six pound density mineral rock wool.
- The polycarbonate panel is monolithic and laminated made of high impact, ultraviolet light resistant sheets with a minimum 3/16 inch thickness.
- Maximum panel length is 14’ before intermediate bracing is required.
- Sound strikes the perforated side; most of it passes through the perforations and is absorbed by the acoustical material, while some is reflected back to the source of the noise. The remaining sound which is transmitted through the barrier is substantially reduced.
The Silent Screen Vista Panel is a shoot off of the popular Silent Screen system. Its presence has been felt overseas in Taiwan. This particular system offers a unique feature when some degrees of visibility are required for safety or monitoring purposes. The Vista system uses a Lexan-type material which has the clarity of glass, but is much stronger.
In terms of structural composition, Vista is made in the same fashion as the Silent Screen product line. It is composed of 16 to 22 gauge steel with a six pound density mineral wool material. This product is an ambassador for safety and dares you to push its limits. Check out the Silent Screen Vista Specs to learn more about the ambassador of safety.